The AACC is not accepting reservations for Fall 2020 until further notice.
Acting as an informal home away from home for many undergraduate and graduate students, the AACC is a place where friendship, diversity, and unity bloom. The center provides students with a comfortable area to study, hold group meetings, host events, edit publications, and a place to socialize with friends. Students heavily utilize the Center throughout the academic year, as it is reserved almost daily by student organizations.
The existing facility offers:
- conference room and multi-purpose room for student organizations and study groups;
- lounge space;
- extended hours for final exam weeks providing a quiet room and group study areas;
- lending library of books and media;
- storage space for student organizations;
- Kitchenette and staging area for meals, Americans with Disabilities Act compliant restrooms, and
- RU Wireless Hotspot, multi-media equipment, and a photocopy machine.
Space is available on a first come, first served basis during regular business hours, or during evening and weekend hours prior submission of a Facility Reservation Request Form (temporarily not accepting reservations).