We will be posting current news/updates from Student Involvement Office that may impact how your organization functions. Please check regularly.
Please see “AACC Advising – Spring 2018” to find your organization’s advisor.
Student Organization Advising for Spring 2018 – See below for your designated advisor
Please email your advisor to schedule an appointment.
– Arab Cultural Club
– Association Of Philippine Students (Rutgers)
– Association of Punjabi Students at Rutgers University
– Bengali Students Association
– Cantonese Club (Rutgers)
– Chinese Conversation Club
– Half Asian Friends United
– Haru: Kpop Dance Cover Club
– Hindu-Urdu Language and Culture Club
– Korean Scientists and Engineers Association
– Rutgers Chinese Students and Scholars Association
– Rutgers Organization of Nippon Students
– Rutgers University Nepalese Student Association
– Team HBV
– Anime and Japanese Environmental Society
– Association of Indians at Rutgers
– Chinese Student Organization
– Desi Intercultural Youth Association
– Japanese Visual Culture Association
– Korean Students Association
– National Association of Asian American Professionals
– Pakistani Student Association
– Porcelain Band
– RU Sangam – A South Indian Foundation
– RU Swara
– Taiwanese American Students Association
– Verse One
– Vietnamese Student Association
Founded in 1999, the Asian Student Council (ASC) was established to unite and foster collaboration among all Asian student organizations in Rutgers University. As a governing body, the ASC is comprised of student representatives from various student organizations all striving towards one mission: to organize a unified body that represents each Asian organization and its members.
At ASC, we aim to serve the Rutgers community by serving as a mechanism where organizations can collaborate, share strategies, and share information. Each organization has voting rights within the Council, where they are represented by their respective executive board members and chosen committee members. The Asian Student Council itself is comprised of these committees who work together to conceive ideas and implement them.
The ASC’s vision is to excel as a dynamic presence in the Rutgers community, shaping and enriching the college experience of all Rutgers students. All are welcome, and encouraged, to participate as members! As members, you can help ASC in focusing its efforts and resources into quality programs, informative workshops, efficient and concise meetings, sponsorship, and personal enrichment.